"One place to browse your document libraries and retrieve your files".
fileTrooper provides an easy way to manage, browse and search files stored in your different documents libraries of SharePoint sites. fileTrooper is a SharePoint app to extend the SharePoint experience in files management and exploration. The current version is delivered via the Microsoft Store and can be installed and executed on SharePoint platforms such SharePoint Online. fileTrooper can be used on existing environments without the need of setting up additional server-side components.
- Multi documents libraries and sites browsing via one single page.
- Easy documents libraries and folders navigation via tree-view.
- Integrated search engine for files cross libraries and sites.
- Intuitive interface.
- Multiple views : horizontal, vertical, two or three columns.
- SharePoint list views support.
- Support of list Content Approval.
- Documentation included.
- Simple and easy deployment.
- Compatible with SharePoint and SharePoint online.
- Professional support and updates included (*)
(*) for licensed versions
How does it work ?
1. Install fileTrooper app (from the Microsoft Office Store) on your SharePoint site(s).
2. Define the default documents libraries to be used and some global settings.
3. You are ready to use fileTrooper ...
Download fileTrooper from MS Office Store